Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Getting Started

Well, this is the beginning. I started playing poker over 5 years ago and have had limited success. I've always been just a little better than most of the donkeys playing at my tables. But I found a website called CardsChat.com and have been studying up on how I can get better at my game.

Already I have started placing more often in the top 20 in MTT's (Multi-Table Tournaments). Two already this past few weeks. But I want to get better. I'm going to start by playing freerolls and try to build a bankroll out of them. I don't really want to put any more money into deposits, but later, if I'm having trouble, I might.

I play on several different sites. My screen names are...

-Ultimate Bet- dcrys1979
-Carbon dg1267
-FullTilt dg1267
-Bodog dg1267
-PokerStars dg1267

If you see me on any of these sites say hello and let me know you come here. Who knows? I might take it easy on ya! LOL

No comments: